- Oakwood combined with grey colored slate
- The slate is applied in thin layers onto eight-layers of oakwood
- The thickness of the slate differs from 1 to 3mm, giving the frame the unique structure
- Well balanced rough outside and smooth oakwood inside
- Flexible hinges ensures an perfect fit
- Polarised ‘Neutral Grey’ UV-400 lenses
- Width : 14cm (5,5 inch)
- Height frame : 5cm (2 inch)
- Leg length : 14.5cm (5,7 inch)
About Projects Collection
We aim to let people feel unique with one of our wooden products. Due to our experience we have the know-how to create a natural look and feel. Furthermore, we feel that special products and combinations can only emerge by experiment.
These experiments led to two projects so far. The Marangu is made of stone combined with oak. The second project is the Sugho. The frame consists out of four alternate layers of maple and walnut and is finished by a cork layer made out of the bark from the Quercus tree.