• Oakwood combined with grey colored slate
• The slate is applied in thin layers onto eight-layers of oakwood
• The thickness of the slate differs from 1 to 3mm, giving the frame the unique structure
• Well balanced rough outside and smooth oakwood inside
• Flexible hinges ensures an perfect fit
• Polarised ‘Neutral Grey’ UV-400 lenses
– Width : 14cm (5,5 inch)
– Height frame : 5cm (2 inch)
– Leg length : 14.5cm (5,7 inch)
We aim to let people feel unique with one of our wooden products. Due to our experience we have the know-how to create a natural look and feel. Furthermore, we feel that special products and combinations can only emerge by experiment.
These experiments led to two projects so far. The Marangu is made of stone combined with oak. The second project is the Sugho. The frame consists out of four alternate layers of maple and walnut and is finished by a cork layer made out of the bark from the Quercus tree.
How is it made ?
At Time For Wood we don’t only care about offering the coolest wooden lifestyle accessories but we also care about preserving the environment. Since our products are made entirely out of natural materials, we want to give something back to nature as well…
From now on: Get a Time For Wood and give the world a new tree! To make this happen we have formed a partnership with the organization Trees For The Future. Trees For The Future plants trees where they are most needed, they are for example active in Cameroon, the Philippines and Brazil. So far we already planted over 12 000 trees, will you help us in reaching 13 000 ?
For more information about Trees For The Future you can visit their website www.treesforthefuture.org
Out of stock